Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10817 Red Cedar Drive, Frisco
Immaculate home with many updates, plus WBFP. Kitchen is a dream! Granite, over sized tile, glass style backsplash. SS range_oven, SS Fridge April 2016, updated fixtures. Fresh paint, carpet, March 2016. Hardwood floors in Den, hall and study. Split bedroom arrangement. Freshly painted garage with decorative finished floor 2016. Large backyard with steel post fence. Great landscape.
- MLS® #13650191
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,487
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentJeff Coats
- Listing OfficeRe/max Dallas Suburbs
- Address10817 Red Cedar Drive
- AreaFRISCO / DENTON COUNTY EAST AREA (55)
- SubdivisionHillcrest Highlands #1
- Zip Code75035-3950
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Metal Box, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictFrisco ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 27th, 2017 at 7:30pm CDT.