Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10664 Quest Drive, Frisco
Well maintained, move-in ready! Bright, open main living area with high ceilings, engineered wood floors, wood burning, brick fireplace, breakfast bar and under stairs storage. Eat-in kitchen offers granite, black appliances, new cabinets and brushed nickel hardware. Master is located on the second floor with skylight, high ceilings and ensuite. Ensuite has dual vanities, separate shower and oval tub. Large shaded back deck. Frisco ISD.
- MLS® #13646159
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,470
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, No Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- Listing AgentJohn Papadopoulos
- Listing OfficeJones-papadopoulos & Co
- Address10664 Quest Drive
- AreaFRISCO / DENTON COUNTY EAST AREA (55)
- SubdivisionPreston Ridge #2
- Zip Code75035-6721
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesDecorative, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictFrisco ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 27th, 2017 at 7:30pm CDT.