Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1040 Port Mansfield Drive, Little Elm
Wow! So many updates! New wood floors throughout. New gorgeous granite counters in kitchen and bathrooms. New tile backsplash. New stainless steel appliances. New paint - neutral colors. New fans and fixtures. Spacious landscaped backyard with charming arbor and childrens' play set! Beautiful landscaping in front yard and back. Friendly neighborhood located by sports center in Little Elm - lots of convenient shopping nearby! Split bedroom floorplan!
- MLS® #13643985
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,314
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesFront, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentJoe Atwal
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address1040 Port Mansfield Drive
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionMariner Pointe At Little Elm P
- CityLittle Elm
- Zip Code75068-5911
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Electric, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictLittle Elm ISD
- ElementaryCesar Chavez
- HighLittle Elm
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2017 at 5:32pm CDT.