Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2808 Peak Drive, McKinney
Great two story home with huge backyard and covered patio ready for play and fun! Neutral colors and spacious open floor plan! Master Suite down with attached bath and large walk in closet. Upstairs is a large Game Room with three spacious bedrooms and full bath access! The backyard showcases a large covered patio, lots of room for play, pets and entertaining! A dog run can be removed if new owner desires. UPDATES INCLUDE NEW ROOF 2017, UPDATED LANDSCAPING, UPDATED FENCE LINE AND GATE, SOLAR SCREENS, MICROWAVE, EXTERIOR PAINT, FENCE STAINED GARAGE DOOR WALK TO SCHOOLS
- MLS® #13639308
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,354
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Contingent
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesFront, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- Listing AgentPaul Powell
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams N. Collin Co.
- Address2808 Peak Drive
- AreaMCKINNEY AREA (53)
- SubdivisionHighpointe #2c
- Zip Code75071-2630
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictMcKinney ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 27th, 2017 at 7:30pm CDT.