Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
101 Oakwood Drive, Little Elm
Rare Hidden Gem On The Shores Of Lake Lewisville Offering Incredible Unobstructed Views Of The Lake For Miles At Any Time Day Or Night! This 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Home Is Nicely Situated Just Steps From The Water And Will Allow You To Sit And Sip Your Morning Coffee Or Evening Tea While Listening To The Subtle Waves Rolling In. Whether You Are Looking For A Weekend Getaway Or A Home To Call Your Forever Home, This Property Will Be Perfect For Both. Located Seconds From The Lake Lewisville Toll Bridge, You Have Easy Access To I 35 And The Convenience Of All Little Elm Has To Offer.
- MLS® #13636783
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,738
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Outside City Limits, Septic
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionWater/Lake Front, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Water/Lake View, Lake Front-Common Area, Lake Front-Corps of Engineers, Lake Front - Main Body
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentLaura Bradley
- Listing OfficeIrick Real Estate
- Address101 Oakwood Drive
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionShepard & Ash
- CityLittle Elm
- Zip Code75068-4067
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Paneling
- AppliancesDishwasher, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLittle Elm ISD
- ElementaryCesar Chavez
- HighLittle Elm
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2017 at 5:18pm CDT.