Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12823 Serenity Drive, Frisco
Great school zoning and recent renovations await at this well-ordered home in Frisco. The living area shares sightlines with a kitchen that features all major appliances, including a refrigerator. A new stainless steel oven, range, and microwave were installed in June 2017. Other updates include all-new carpet and a full interior repaint. The Master bedroom offers a private ensuite with dual sinks and a combination shower and tub. Accessible by Dallas North Tollway. About a 10-minute drive to Kroger, Starbucks, and restaurants. See attached offer checklist. This home comes with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and one-year premium warranty. Terms and conditions apply.
- MLS® #13635529
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,064
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees
- Listing AgentGayln Ziegler
- Listing OfficeOpendoor Texas Brokerage, Llc
- Address12823 Serenity Drive
- AreaFRISCO / DENTON COUNTY EAST AREA (55)
- SubdivisionCreekside At Preston #4a
- Zip Code75035-2858
- Interior FeaturesOther
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictFrisco ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2017 at 5:18pm CDT.