Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1604 Abby Creek Drive, Little Elm
Tucked towards the lake on the south side of Paloma Creek, is this beautiful one story home with 3 bedrooms and Study. Open kitchen to the family room with granite counters and updated backsplash. Perfect for your entertaining needs. The backyard backs up to a green belt so you can enjoy some privacy. Walking distance to playgrounds and pools. Subdivision boasts 4 community pools, playgrounds, parks, new high school and elementary.
- MLS® #13635418
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,956
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Greenbelt, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Park, Playground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionAdjacent Greenbelt
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentAndrew Braden
- Listing OfficeRw Properties
- Address1604 Abby Creek Drive
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionPaloma Creek South Ph 8a
- CityLittle Elm
- Zip Code75068-0279
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesStone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDenton ISD
- HighRay Braswell
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2017 at 5:18pm CDT.