Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11171 Mansfield Drive, Frisco
DON'T MISS IT! Sitting on nearly a quarter-acre lot this beautiful 3 bedroom + study is located across from Mourning Dove Park in coveted Panther Creek Estates. Neutral colors throughout with eat-in kitchen in addition to large dining room. Study has built-ins along one wall. Large fenced backyard with a covered patio for tons of enjoyment. Woodburning fireplace in living room with built-ins for tv. Utility room will accommodate full sized washer and dryer. Less than 1 mile to elementary; less than 2 miles to middle school. Buyer and agent to verify measurements and schools.
- MLS® #13634685
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,860
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- FeaturesPark, Playground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesGardens, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Park View, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentRobin Mccoy
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Urban Dallas
- Address11171 Mansfield Drive
- AreaFRISCO / DENTON COUNTY EAST AREA (55)
- SubdivisionPanther Creek Estates 01
- Zip Code75035-6432
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Range/Oven-Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictFrisco ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 27th, 2017 at 7:30pm CDT.