Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10501 Canoe Road, Frisco
Beautifully updated home on an almost .25 acre lot. Gorgeous hardwood flooring, Plantation shutters, Family room with built-ins and see thru fireplace to study with French doors. Updated Kitchen with granite counters and stone back splash, gas cook top and walk-in pantry. Downstairs master with bay window sitting area. Huge backyard to entertain with plenty of privacy with 8ft fence. Energy efficient solar screens. Walking distance to school
- MLS® #13624928
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,044
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentGabe Renes
- Listing OfficeVivo Realty
- Address10501 Canoe Road
- AreaFRISCO / DENTON COUNTY EAST AREA (55)
- SubdivisionPreston Oaks #3
- Zip Code75035-6797
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories2
- DistrictFrisco ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 28th, 2017 at 10:45pm CDT.