Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1517 Cockatiel Drive, Little Elm
Cute, well maintained David Weekley Green Certified home built in 2010. Walking into the large entry with high ceilings gives this home great appeal. This home features an open living, dining and kitchen along with split bedrooms. The kitchen features a neutral granite to blend with any color and an island with a bar for eating. Large oversized utility room and garage. Large patio area to sit out and enjoy.
- MLS® #13617145
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,666
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Park, Playground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- ConstructionBrick, Other
- Listing AgentKelli Todd
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, Realtors
- Address1517 Cockatiel Drive
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionPaloma Creek South Ph 2
- CityLittle Elm
- Zip Code75068-8565
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDenton ISD
- ElementaryPaloma Creek
- HighRay Braswell
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 28th, 2017 at 9:01am CDT.