Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9613 Bull Creek Drive, Plano
Beautifully updated single story home in great neighborhood. One of 2 community pools is just across the street. There is a median with lots of extra parking. The HOA provides a gym, tennis court, playground, GOLF COURSE, and beautiful pools. This landscaping in the front yard is fantastic. The roof has recently been replaced and there is ZERO carpet in this home. It boast a very open floor plan and hardwoods throughout. FRISCO ISD!!! It is very close to freeway access and plenty of shopping and dinning! Updates are still being made and this home will look brand new. Come see me!
- MLS® #13616801
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,564
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter
- FeaturesCommunity Pool
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Gazebo
- Listing AgentCandace Garza
- Listing OfficeGlenn Truman Walls Iii
- Address9613 Bull Creek Drive
- AreaFRISCO / DENTON COUNTY EAST AREA (55)
- SubdivisionRidgeview Ranch West #1
- Zip Code75025-5405
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesDrop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories1
- DistrictFrisco ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 28th, 2017 at 9:01am CDT.