Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4921 Mcclellan Drive, Frisco
This traditional stone and brick home features an open floor plan, high ceilings, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a 2 car garage. It is located in Frisco TX and conveniently situated in proximity to Lake Lewisville. Enjoy Texas summers underneath a covered patio and a fenced in large backyard. Large kitchen overlooking an oversized living room which is great for gatherings.
- MLS® #13593555
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,874
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- FeaturesCommunity Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentLee Osteguin
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, Realtors-allen
- Address4921 Mcclellan Drive
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionThe Shores At Hidden Cove Phas
- Zip Code75034-1161
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictLittle Elm ISD
- HighLittle Elm
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 28th, 2017 at 10:45pm CDT.