Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
109 Oakwood Drive, Little Elm
Older 2-bedroom, 1 bath home w-a open & spacious living room, enclosed patio w-wonderful views of the lake & drop out windows for easy cleaning! (NOT WATERFRONT) Large lot that includes a total of 6-lots included in the price: R44293, R219674, R44559, R44557, total of 0.4079 per seller. Home needs TLC but livable so repairs can made while you enjoy the lake! SELLER IS IN THE PROCESS OF MAKING REPAIRS NOW. This property is being sold as-is. Buyer, buyers agent to check, verify & validate all measurements, lot size & information contained in this listing. See media
- MLS® #13544607
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,184
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, Septic, Co-op Water
- Exterior FeaturesRV/ Boat Parking
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Some Trees, Water/Lake View
- Listing AgentMichele Boyd
- Listing OfficeExcel Realty
- Address109 Oakwood Drive
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionShepard & Ash
- CityLittle Elm
- Zip Code75068-4067
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Skylights, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDrop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictLittle Elm ISD
- ElementaryOak Point
- HighLittle Elm
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 28th, 2017 at 8:46am CDT.